10) Doug Pederson: An Eagle, I know…had Carson Wentz having a great year until he got hurt; then coached Foles to a Super Bowl victory. Longshot…
9) Dennis Allen: Given one shot in a franchise as dysfunctional as the Giants, the Raiders. Allen did not fare well, he is a defensive guy, but experienced. Something that has not been here.
8) Josh Mcdaniels: A very offensive minded guy and has turned down several jobs. Probably waiting for Bill to retire.
7) Joe Lombardi: Very good quarterback guy. Led Drew Brees to a Super Bowl and has done a great job with Justin Herbert.
6) Byron Leftwich: Another candidate that could be being groomed for the team they are on. Bruce Arians very well could want him to take over w Bucs.
5) Brian Daboll: A pass happy offense guy. Has done a terrific job with grooming Josh Allen into a great NFL quarterback.
4) Dan Quinn: A defensive guy, led Atlanta to a Super Bowl (albeit blew a 28-3 lead and lost). Done a very good job with a Cowboy defense that was really bad the last few years. Declined an interview in Jacksonville.
3) Eric Bieniemy: Has been in the mix for jobs the last few years, but no one has pulled the trigger. I am thinking maybe he does not interview well because his on-field work has been impressive.
2) Patrick Graham: The only internal candidate I would look at. The defense has been one of the few positives this season for the Giants.
1) Kellen Moore: Unlike Quinn, Moore is expected to interview in Jacksonville, which could make a moot point on this list. The Dallas Offensive Coordinator has propelled the Cowboys to high powered machine that is very hard to stop.