The Metlife Bowl kicks off tonight at 7pm and because the starters will see substantial playing time one can guarantee to see some big plays when the Giants take on the Jets.
This battle for New York always seems to produce some entertaining fireworks. The New York Giants are mounting a long list of injuries and no one knows who will play and for how long; however, there are a few key things to look out for.
- Safety – does Jeromy Miles or Brandon Meriweather have what it takes to start for the New York Giants defense in 2015.
- Wide Receiver – Will Corey Washington make the move to a starting position on the NY Giants Offense by showing he belongs on the field with a few nice catches and a touchdown.
- Wide Receiver – Does James Jones surpass Dwayne Harris on the depth chart and take the No. 4 receiver spot with a good performance against the Jets.
- Running Back – Does Shane Vereen show some flashes from the 2014 Super Bowl, proving to be a successful off-season signing.
- Running Back – This is a toss-up. Does Rashad Jennings show he’s a #1 back against a good Jets Defense or does Andre Williams pass him on the depth chart.
- Linebacker – who stays and who goes? There may not be room on the 53 man roster for Devin Unga and Ashlee Palmer. A big game could earn a roster spot.
Tweet us your thoughts. NY GiantsRush will be at the game tonight compliments of Verizon and the all new Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet connected to the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network. Hello…can you say, “Flipbook“
@NYGiantsRush powered by the Verizon 4G LTE Network. Bam!